84b Dyers Pass, Cashmere, Christchurch City A Beauty!Tweet
- a, Additional Information Disclaimer.pdf
- b, REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- c, TITLE CB23A_1028.pdf
- d, [20 1626491]LIM70240691 Report.PDF
- dd, EQR SOW 84B Dyers Pass Road.pdf
- ddd, EQC SOW 2012 Claim.pdf
- e, [14 1322603]CON97003122 84B DYERS PASS ROAD CASHMERE Scanned Documents.PDF
- f, [14 1322604]7-37421 84B DYERS PASS ROAD CASHMERE Scanned Documents.PDF
- h, [14 1322605]LIM9600048 84B DYERS PASS ROAD CASHMERE Scanned Documents.PDF
- h, [14 1322606]828 84B DYERS PASS ROAD CASHMERE Scanned Documents.PDF
- i, [14 1322607]156178 84B DYERS PASS ROAD CASHMERE Scanned Documents.PDF
- j, [14 1322608]156176 84B DYERS PASS ROAD CASHMERE Scanned Documents.PDF
- k, [14 1322609]84B DYERS PASS ROAD CASHMERE Scanned Documents.PDF
- l, [14 1322610]84B DYERS PASS ROAD CASHMERE Scanned Documents.PDF
Property DescriptionOur dear seller has cherished this lovely warm 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home for many years. Having thoroughly enjoyed the magnificent views from this beautiful residence for so long, it's a huge decision to now move on. The moment you enter the driveway the views are breathtaking. Your family and friends will love visiting and socializing on the generous decking that flows from the living area. In this beautiful suburb greenery and birdsong add pleasure to the day. The property provides options for additional income if you wished to live upstairs and rent the downstairs as short term accommodation (Airbnb) as this seller has done. One of the more affordable opportunities in this location and within the sought after Cashmere Primary, Thorrington School and Cashmere High School zones, don't delay in viewing this property. You will love it. Auction to be held at Ray White Central Christchurch rooms from 11AM, Thursday 28th January 2021
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.