19 Hardwell Way, Rolleston, Selwyn District Rest, Nest or Invest!Tweet
- 19 Hardwell Way - Code Compliance 2016.pdf
- 19 Hardwell Way - Drainage Plan.pdf
- 19 Hardwell Way - Floor Plan.pdf
- 19 Hardwell Way - LIM.pdf
- 19 Hardwell Way - Rental Assessment.pdf
- 19 Hardwell Way - Title.pdf
- Additional Information Disclaimer.pdf
Property DescriptionBlink and you'll miss it!! This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is available now!! Recently tenanted, this 2016 Peak Construction build is the ideal option for you to rest in, nest in or invest in. Open plan living with quality appliances, single car garaging with internal access and OSP - this property has served its purpose for its Vendors with strict instruction - this must be sold!! Zoned for Lemonwood Grove and Rolleston College. Great positioning for the Foster Park and Selwyn Aquatic facilities. To download the property files, please copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/TLR21912 There will be no offers be presented prior, nor will there be any viewings prior to the first open home. Deadline Sale - All offers considered on or before 4pm Wednesday 14th April 2021 - unless sold prior. When alert levels change Ray White Town & Lifestyle will immediately adhere & conform to the requirements of the Government / Real Estate Authority.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.