35 Rossall Cres, Rolleston, Selwyn District Rest, Nest or Invest!Tweet
- 35 Rossall Crescent - Code Compliance 2014.pdf
- 35 Rossall Crescent - Covenants.pdf
- 35 Rossall Crescent - Drainage Plan.pdf
- 35 Rossall Crescent - Floor Plan.pdf
- 35 Rossall Crescent - LIM.pdf
- 35 Rossall Crescent - REINZ Info Pack Contract.pdf
- 35 Rossall Crescent - Title.pdf
Property DescriptionBuilt in 2014 by Stonewood Homes, this 167sqm home could be the ideal opportunity to rest, nest or invest! Set on a 432sqm property, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has served its purpose for our Vendors and should be a great contender in the current market. Open plan indoor living and al fresco outdoor living - this could be ideal positioning for young families, down sizers Fully fenced and secure section - with dual gate access at the side of the property and a rear parking bay. Lemonwood Grove and Rolleston College zoned. Close to South Point Shopping Centre, Selwyn Aquatic and Foster Park facilities. Currently tenanted until October 2021 - Open home inspection only. Deadline Sale - All offers considered on or before 5pm Thursday 13th May 2021 - unless sold prior. For a full information pack on this listing please contact Felicity D-C on firstname.lastname@example.org or Big Red on email@example.com. When alert levels change Ray White Town & Lifestyle will immediately adhere & conform to the requirements of the Government / Real Estate Authority.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.