31A Rimu road Manurewa WOW - Spacious house near newTweet
- Anti-Money Laundering - AML Guidelines.pdf
- Auction Agreement20191130083120.pdf
- NZ Residential Property Sale & Purchase Guide.pdf
- Pre Auction Offers Procedures & Acknowledgement (4).pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form NZ (1).pdf
- Rimu Rd 31A - Title.pdf
- rental appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionTucked away quietly off the road in Manurewa is this near new, two-storey brick and weatherboard home. Immaculately presented and positioned on a "Freehold" section, this family home is built with quality and style in mind.
Offering five double bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, modern communal bathrooms, and a double garage with internal access. The heart of the home is the contemporary open plan kitchen that is supplemented with high-quality stainless steel appliances allowing the chef of the family to cook up culinary creations for family and friends the kitchen is brand new and never been used for cooking.
Simply enjoy your quality time with your loved ones in the spacious family room and lounge. Flow-through the ranch slider to the outdoor area where you can unwind and host BBQ parties this summer. Plenty of off-street parking is sure to impress your guests.
It's close to Beaumont Park and the Manurewa shops and the Southern Motorway. The bus stop is just down the road, and it's handy to the Te Mahia Train Station. Not far from the Auckland Airport and Rainbows End, there are also several schools in the area, including Manurewa South School and Greenmeadows Intermediate School.
This family home is all about lifestyle and convenience. It is an opportunity that you cannot miss. Make sure you come to the open home or alternatively contact Sudesh to schedule your very own private viewing.
PLEASE NOTE: Specified floor and land area sizes have been obtained from sources such as Property Guru, Auckland Council (LIM) or Title documents. They have not been measured by the Salesperson or Harcourts Titanium Real Estate Limited. We recommend you seek your own independent legal advice if these sizes are material to your purchasing decision.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime
Contact Sudesh Kumar
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
A natural people person who loves to serve others, Sudesh Kumar is a name to remember in real estate. He works for the local Manukau branch, in an area he knows extremely well and where his ability to speak fluent English, Hindi and Fijian serves its multicultural community well.
Before working in real estate, Sudesh had skills in customer service in banking industry for 13 years where he progressed from a teller to a branch manager and mobile mortgage manager ‘s role . He acquired many skills during this time including listening skills, customer service and being results focused always.
Sudesh is also well regarded for listening to his clients, asking questions and taking time to truly understand their wishes. It’s because of these skills that Sudesh listed and sold a property within the first three weeks of starting his real estate career, and why he continues to list and sell many homes.
Sudesh is committed to his local community . He knows virtually every nook and cranny of the area, having studied the area and its buyers comprehensively.
To get the results you desire, and to work with someone you can trust, call Sudesh.