52 East Street, Greytown Chic Cutie Sure To CharmTweet
- 10977 Adds_Alts _ Fireplace _ Reposition Garage - 2006.pdf
- 3021 Double Garage - 1971.pdf
- 42 Sewer Connection - 1965.pdf
- 52553 Tool Shed - 1979.pdf
- 6757 Fireplace - 1999.pdf
- 71516 Carport - 2010.pdf
- 72100 Alterations to Bathroom - 2012.pdf
- CT - 52 East Street.pdf
- Dwelling Plan _ Specs - 1953.pdf
- Floor Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionA light, bright, warm and cosy home, where tastefully modernised interiors complement a classic kiwi exterior, and only minutes' walk to the heart of Greytown's boutique shopping and cafes.
A vibrant kitchen blends vintage and contemporary elements featuring Infinity gas hot water, double ovens and gas hob, providing striking contrast to the original but rejuvenated coal range. Integrated dining and lounge areas naturally flow to spacious and sunny decks and patios, perfect for year round entertaining. Enjoy toasty winter evenings in front of the Metro wood-burner, with the added bonus of a heat-pump, heat transfer system and under-floor/ceiling insulation.
Step through the spacious master bedroom's french doors and sip a morning coffee on the Wysteria-shaded deck. Triple wardrobes provide ample storage. A second double bedroom, positioned off the hallway with its stylish original native floor boards, and two bathrooms provide an easy living home for discerning buyers.
The property benefits from easy care level lawns, established veggie beds, fruit trees and boxed gardens. A large, sealed driveway leads to a detached double garage and separate carport.
Enchanting to behold and must be sold - contact Brady for viewing details or to arrange a private inspection.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Brady Bingham
Brady Bingham & Janet Suisted
New Zealand Sotheby's Internation Realty Greytown
Janet Suisted and Brady Bingham are well known and highly regarded in the Wairarapa property market. Individually, this mother and son due are two of the region’s most successful sales associates. Together, they boast an unrivaled knowledge of the Greytown and wider Wairarapa market, an exceptional sales and marketing offering and over twenty years of combined experience.
Janet has been a driving force in the Wairarapa’s transition from a provincial town to an emerging and burgeoning satellite of Wellington. She has used her keen local insights and industry savvy to connect properties with out of town buyers achieving trend-setting sales outcomes along the way.
With real estate in his blood, Brady moved into the industry following ten years in IT and finance. He quickly established himself as a high-performance sales associate backed by a string of industry awards and sales. Brady’s success is based on unparalleled local knowledge, integrity and a compulsion to attain the best outcome for each client.
Now proudly working with the New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty, Janet and Brady relish in using the brand’s extensive network of local, national and international contacts along with cutting-edge marketing platforms to elevate your real estate experience to new heights in excellence.
Get results you need from the Wairarapa’s go-to team. Contact Janet Suisted or Brady Bingham for all of your property requirements.