47 Watt Street, Featherston Immersed In NatureTweet
- 139 Dwelling - 1974.pdf
- 4702 Conservatory - 1994.pdf
- 70636 Fireplace - 2008.pdf
- Title - 47 Watt Street.pdf
Property DescriptionGenerously sized down a tree-lined drive on a beautiful bush-clad section with expansive views of the eastern ranges comes a home delivering a sanctuary-like sense of seclusion with flexible family living and free-flowing indoor/outdoor zones.
An entertainer's nirvana with a custom Kings kitchen boasting double ovens, integrated steamer and stone grill and wine cellar with natural connection to open plan living and dining. Spacious and sunny multi-tiered decking offers an idyllic space for summer socialising featuring a covered spa alcove and sheltered BBQ cabana projecting sensational valley views to the Aorangi Ranges.
Four bedrooms are supported by three bathrooms (inclusive of master ensuite) while a second lounge/flex-room downstairs with incorporated kitchenette facilitates independent entertaining for the teens.
Beautifully presented in an enduring composite of block, brick and timber with Internal access basement garage on a half-acre section blending level lawns, veggie beds and shaded pathways under mature plantings.
A special home where you can escape to a world of your own yet within walking distance to comprehensive town retail and rail links to Wellington.
Get on the phone if you can't make the open home and contact Brady & Janet for a private viewing.
Please note: white lines detailed in image 20 are not indicative of the boundary lines.
Deadline Sale Closing 4:00pm Wednesday 25 September 2019 (unless sold prior by private treaty).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Brady Bingham
Brady Bingham & Janet Suisted
New Zealand Sotheby's Internation Realty Greytown
Janet Suisted and Brady Bingham are well known and highly regarded in the Wairarapa property market. Individually, this mother and son due are two of the region’s most successful sales associates. Together, they boast an unrivaled knowledge of the Greytown and wider Wairarapa market, an exceptional sales and marketing offering and over twenty years of combined experience.
Janet has been a driving force in the Wairarapa’s transition from a provincial town to an emerging and burgeoning satellite of Wellington. She has used her keen local insights and industry savvy to connect properties with out of town buyers achieving trend-setting sales outcomes along the way.
With real estate in his blood, Brady moved into the industry following ten years in IT and finance. He quickly established himself as a high-performance sales associate backed by a string of industry awards and sales. Brady’s success is based on unparalleled local knowledge, integrity and a compulsion to attain the best outcome for each client.
Now proudly working with the New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty, Janet and Brady relish in using the brand’s extensive network of local, national and international contacts along with cutting-edge marketing platforms to elevate your real estate experience to new heights in excellence.
Get results you need from the Wairarapa’s go-to team. Contact Janet Suisted or Brady Bingham for all of your property requirements.