15 Wards Line, Greytown Colonial Character, Country CharmTweet
- 70326 Dwelling _ Fireplace - 2008.pdf
- 71461 Garage with Sleepout - 2010.pdf
- 7917OC 15 Wards Line Building Report .compressed final.pdf
- ccc and certs.pdf
- specs and floor plans for Wards Line.pdf
Property DescriptionContemporary yet homely with quaint infusions of colonial comes a superbly displayed executive home unfolding an intelligently planned and generously spanned mix of living and hospitality.
Promoting a natural and versatile environment for hosting where a high-spec'd chef's kitchen incorporates the convenience of a walk-in pantry with the quality of Smeg appliances set beside socially integrated dining and family room. A feature gas fire in the separate lounge creates a relaxed space for casual or formal gatherings enhanced by wired sound. French Doors offer multiple access points to choices of covered veranda or exposed east-facing decking for sunny or shaded options in alfresco living and dining.
Enjoy the comforts of modern construction with a range of luxuries including underfloor heating in bathroom and ensuite, double-glazing and a reverse-cycle heat pump.
All four bedrooms are supported by a heritage styled main bathroom complete with pedestal basin and free-standing claw-foot tub plus an ensuite off the master.
Large detached double garage incorporates a sleep-out with additional space to add further value while a second smaller studio could be used as an office, art-space or writer's room.
Projecting tranquil rural views on the edge of town yet only moments to Greytown amenities on a fully fenced section level and landscaped for easy management.
Attendance warmly invited at the open home or view via private appointment - contact Brady or Janet for details.
Deadline Sale closes 12:00pm Wednesday 25 September 2019 (unless sold prior by Private Treaty)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Brady Bingham
Brady Bingham & Janet Suisted
New Zealand Sotheby's Internation Realty Greytown
Janet Suisted and Brady Bingham are well known and highly regarded in the Wairarapa property market. Individually, this mother and son due are two of the region’s most successful sales associates. Together, they boast an unrivaled knowledge of the Greytown and wider Wairarapa market, an exceptional sales and marketing offering and over twenty years of combined experience.
Janet has been a driving force in the Wairarapa’s transition from a provincial town to an emerging and burgeoning satellite of Wellington. She has used her keen local insights and industry savvy to connect properties with out of town buyers achieving trend-setting sales outcomes along the way.
With real estate in his blood, Brady moved into the industry following ten years in IT and finance. He quickly established himself as a high-performance sales associate backed by a string of industry awards and sales. Brady’s success is based on unparalleled local knowledge, integrity and a compulsion to attain the best outcome for each client.
Now proudly working with the New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty, Janet and Brady relish in using the brand’s extensive network of local, national and international contacts along with cutting-edge marketing platforms to elevate your real estate experience to new heights in excellence.
Get results you need from the Wairarapa’s go-to team. Contact Janet Suisted or Brady Bingham for all of your property requirements.