52 Woodward Street Featherston Take Your First Step Forward On WoodwardTweet
- 4700 Fireplace - 1984.pdf
- 52 Woodward Street - title.pdf
- 67406 Shed - 1979.pdf
- 78303 Carport - 1976.pdf
- 96723 Dwelling - 1974.pdf
Property DescriptionColourful with a charisma all its own comes a delightful home ideal for first-time family buyers needing that extra space inside and out to accommodate a bevy of kids. A family bathroom services four bedrooms each in incorporating in-built wardrobes where the kids can stash the toys.
A sunny front patio swinging off a large lounge and combined dining and galley kitchen creates a well-connected space for intimate family time or sizzling summer socialising which is complemented by an expansive rear deck.
Internal access garaging is supported by a single flex room for storage, hobbies or man cave all on a flat and fenced section with designated spaces for the gardens, lawns and chook-run.
Upgraded with double-glazing, floor and ceiling insulation, thru-home DVS ventilation plus recently painted roof and exteriors.
An honest home with solid bones with scope to enhance with touches of your own all lying within proximity to Featherston's cafes, retail and rail links through to the Capital.
See you at the open home or give Brady or Janet a bell for a private viewing.
Deadline Sale closes 4:00pm Wednesday 2 October 2019 (unless sold prior by Private Treaty)
Agency reference #: WAIR00399
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Brady Bingham
Brady Bingham & Janet Suisted
New Zealand Sotheby's Internation Realty Greytown
Janet Suisted and Brady Bingham are well known and highly regarded in the Wairarapa property market. Individually, this mother and son due are two of the region’s most successful sales associates. Together, they boast an unrivaled knowledge of the Greytown and wider Wairarapa market, an exceptional sales and marketing offering and over twenty years of combined experience.
Janet has been a driving force in the Wairarapa’s transition from a provincial town to an emerging and burgeoning satellite of Wellington. She has used her keen local insights and industry savvy to connect properties with out of town buyers achieving trend-setting sales outcomes along the way.
With real estate in his blood, Brady moved into the industry following ten years in IT and finance. He quickly established himself as a high-performance sales associate backed by a string of industry awards and sales. Brady’s success is based on unparalleled local knowledge, integrity and a compulsion to attain the best outcome for each client.
Now proudly working with the New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty, Janet and Brady relish in using the brand’s extensive network of local, national and international contacts along with cutting-edge marketing platforms to elevate your real estate experience to new heights in excellence.
Get results you need from the Wairarapa’s go-to team. Contact Janet Suisted or Brady Bingham for all of your property requirements.