21 McMaster Street, Greytown A Remodelled RetreatTweet
- 140329 Additions _ Alterations - 2015.pdf
- 140329A Amendment - 2017.pdf
- 14714 Addition - 1983.pdf
- 16161 Garage - 1978.pdf
- 16235 Fireplace - 1979.pdf
- 21 McMaster Street - CT.pdf
- 5046 Alteration - 1995.pdf
- Carport _ Lounge Addition - 1981.pdf
- Dwelling - 1972.pdf
- Swimming Pool - 1973.pdf
Property DescriptionA lifestyle retreat in one of Greytown's finest streets where ready-made living awaits the next lucky family with fantastic options for indoor/outdoor living.
Play petanque or draughts on the entertainment pad, stay cool in the pool, lay-back and relax on the patio or seek shady respite in the Fijian bure ideal for outdoor dining.
With appliances by Westinghouse and walk-in pantry with F&P Cooldrawer, the kitchen is a chef's playground naturally progressing to family room/dining and lounge and choices of three decks for sunny or sheltered outdoor living. Double-glazing with wet-back log burner and heat pump keeps everyone warm through winter with a fantastic sun aspect filling rooms with light and sun.
All bedrooms incorporate generous wardrobes while the master offers the additional ease of walk-thru robe to ensuite and direct access to deck and pool.
Sited on a fenced, gated and landscaped 829 sq m section set-up for kids and pets with carport, garage with space for studio, office or sleep-out.
Remodelled with the move-in magic within walking distance to schools, amenities, cafes and boutique Greytown shopping.
Call Brady or Janet today to arrange your time to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Brady Bingham
Brady Bingham & Janet Suisted
New Zealand Sotheby's Internation Realty Greytown
Janet Suisted and Brady Bingham are well known and highly regarded in the Wairarapa property market. Individually, this mother and son due are two of the region’s most successful sales associates. Together, they boast an unrivaled knowledge of the Greytown and wider Wairarapa market, an exceptional sales and marketing offering and over twenty years of combined experience.
Janet has been a driving force in the Wairarapa’s transition from a provincial town to an emerging and burgeoning satellite of Wellington. She has used her keen local insights and industry savvy to connect properties with out of town buyers achieving trend-setting sales outcomes along the way.
With real estate in his blood, Brady moved into the industry following ten years in IT and finance. He quickly established himself as a high-performance sales associate backed by a string of industry awards and sales. Brady’s success is based on unparalleled local knowledge, integrity and a compulsion to attain the best outcome for each client.
Now proudly working with the New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty, Janet and Brady relish in using the brand’s extensive network of local, national and international contacts along with cutting-edge marketing platforms to elevate your real estate experience to new heights in excellence.
Get results you need from the Wairarapa’s go-to team. Contact Janet Suisted or Brady Bingham for all of your property requirements.