42 Squadron Road, Wigram Owners have purchased- must sell!Tweet
- Auction Pack - 42 Squadron Road, Wigram.pdf
Property DescriptionIn the heart of highly desirable Wigram Skies, we offer this stunning contemporary home which represents a great opportunity for a new family.
Built in 2016 by Multi Award winning building company Greenland Homes with 10-year Master Build Guarantee, Warm and inviting, this fabulous family home will impress you the minute you walk in.
- Boasting a generous 234 m² floorplan on a 603 m² landscaped section
- Modern kitchen offers quality appliances, expansive benchtop and walk in scullery with separate cooking facilities
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining is flooded with natural warmth and light
- Separate lounge offers numerous options for families
- Four bedrooms are genuine double, master with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- An additional study nook is a handy homework space
- Extra 2.55m stud ceiling height and 2.2m height internal doors
- Comfort is assured with two heat pumps and under floor heating
- Established garden is fully fenced and patio areas create excellent indoor-outdoor flow
An easy walk to The Landing Shopping Precinct including New World, several cafes, restaurants, cinema, with new outlets opening soon. and zoned for the new Wigram Primary.
Our owners' plan has changed, act now, viewing is sure to impress!
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lin Ma
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Over the past 20 years Lin has enjoyed a hugely successful career in real estate, regularly ranking amongst Harcourts’ top performing agents city-wide.
Energetic, driven and focused, she’s pretty much seen and done it all when it comes to property, with her highly-developed negotiation skills helping her thrive in both buoyant markets and in more challenging times. Being a Chinese speaker doesn’t mean she only works with the Asian market. But being bi-lingual does mean she’s able to connect with an incredibly wide range of buyers; an advantage that invariably reaps rewards for the clients she represents.
Of course, she’s got all the qualifications you would expect, including her Salespersons Certificate and a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineer. But if there’s one thing that really reflects her ability it’s the high volume of repeat business she attracts – something Lin attributes to her frank, honest approach and her capacity to connect and communicate with people from all walks of life.
If you’d like to work alongside a real estate professional who constantly provides impeccable service and consistently achieves exceptional results, then call Lin today.
Remember, it costs nothing more to partner with one of the industry’s best!