32 Maple Street, Bishopdale First home or redevelop!Tweet
- Auction Pack - 32 Maple Street, Bishopdale.pdf
Property DescriptionWith resource consent for 3 townhouses has been approved, we offer this well-presented 3 bedroom lovely home on a Medium Density 678m2 section which represents a fantastic opportunity for first-home buyers or redevelopers.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area flows to a spacious adjoining lounge
- Sunroom/conservatory off the dining area flows out to backyard
- Three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus a modern bathroom and additional separate toilet for added convenience
- Two heatpumps, underfloor heating ensure all year comfort
- The private, large, flat ground at the rear provides the perfect outdoor space
Located just a short stroll to Bishopdale Mall, close to Bishopdale Park, also in close proximity to excellent schools including Isleworth Primary, Bishopdale Primary and Papanui High, this location is hard to beat.
This could be an affordable opportunity to own your sweet first home or redevelop for adding value for money in the future. Contact Lin Ma for more details!
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lin Ma
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Over the past 20 years Lin has enjoyed a hugely successful career in real estate, regularly ranking amongst Harcourts’ top performing agents city-wide.
Energetic, driven and focused, she’s pretty much seen and done it all when it comes to property, with her highly-developed negotiation skills helping her thrive in both buoyant markets and in more challenging times. Being a Chinese speaker doesn’t mean she only works with the Asian market. But being bi-lingual does mean she’s able to connect with an incredibly wide range of buyers; an advantage that invariably reaps rewards for the clients she represents.
Of course, she’s got all the qualifications you would expect, including her Salespersons Certificate and a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineer. But if there’s one thing that really reflects her ability it’s the high volume of repeat business she attracts – something Lin attributes to her frank, honest approach and her capacity to connect and communicate with people from all walks of life.
If you’d like to work alongside a real estate professional who constantly provides impeccable service and consistently achieves exceptional results, then call Lin today.
Remember, it costs nothing more to partner with one of the industry’s best!