47 McMahon Drive, Aidanfield Buy Smart, Live EasyTweet
- Building Report - 47 McMahon Dve, Aidanfield.pdf
- Information Pack Cover - 47 McMahon Dr.pdf
- Insurance - 47 McMahon Dr.pdf
- LIM report - 47 McMahon Dr.pdf
- Rental assessment 2023 - 47 McMahon Drive, Aidanfield.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 47 McMahon Dr, Aidanfield.pdf
- Title - 47 McMahon Dr.pdf
- W Statement relating to passing over of information..pdf
- Z Profile Lin Ma.pdf
Property DescriptionSited on a 253m2 freehold land, reassuringly built by Mike Greer Homes in 2011, this warm, comfortable modern home is ideal for those looking for an easy-care solution, as well as investors seeking a low-maintenance property.
The spacious open-plan kitchen/living area features bi-fold doors leading to a sunny, secure, fully fenced outdoor patio with a motorized retractable louvre system, providing an enjoyable outdoor living and entertaining experience.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms; the light and airy master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite. Downstairs, there's a fourth bedroom, plus a third separate toilet with a handbasin for added convenience.
Freshly painted throughout and new curtains give the home a fresh and vibrant look.
This is a quality build boasting modern comforts, including double glazing and under-tile heating in the kitchen and bathrooms, plus two quality heat pumps. You will be comfortable whatever the season.
Situated near the reserve and playground, close to the Wigram Skies shopping precinct, a short walk to Aidanfield Christian School, this will be a great buy in a convenient location.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lin Ma
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Over the past 20 years Lin has enjoyed a hugely successful career in real estate, regularly ranking amongst Harcourts’ top performing agents city-wide.
Energetic, driven and focused, she’s pretty much seen and done it all when it comes to property, with her highly-developed negotiation skills helping her thrive in both buoyant markets and in more challenging times. Being a Chinese speaker doesn’t mean she only works with the Asian market. But being bi-lingual does mean she’s able to connect with an incredibly wide range of buyers; an advantage that invariably reaps rewards for the clients she represents.
Of course, she’s got all the qualifications you would expect, including her Salespersons Certificate and a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering. But if there’s one thing that really reflects her ability it’s the high volume of repeat business she attracts – something Lin attributes to her frank, honest approach and her capacity to connect and communicate with people from all walks of life.
If you’d like to work alongside a real estate professional who constantly provides impeccable service and consistently achieves exceptional results, then call Lin today.
Remember, it costs nothing more to partner with one of the industry’s best!