223 Maidstone Road, Avonhead Expansive Elegance！Tweet
- Buyer Acknowledgement Prior to Entry into Contract-223 Maidstone Road, Avonhead.pdf
- Information Pack Cover - 223 Maidstone Rd.pdf
- Insurance Details - 223 Maidstone Rd.pdf
- LIM Report - 223 Maidstone Rd.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 223 Maidstone Road, Avonhead.pdf
- Title - 223 Maidstone Rd.pdf
- W Statement relating to passing over of information..pdf
- Z Profile Lin Ma.pdf
Property DescriptionStanding elegantly in the highly sought-after suburb of Avonhead, this residence has undergone extensive renovation and reconfiguration, tailored for spacious family living. Boasting 5 double bedrooms, four bathrooms, five toilets, and two expansive living areas complemented by a chef-style kitchen and dining room, this home is thoughtfully designed to accommodate every stage of family life.
The heart of the home is the open-plan kitchen, dining, and living area leading to a sizable private deck, perfect for outdoor gatherings. The kitchen features stone benchtops, a central breakfast bar, and quality appliances, adjoined by a fully plumbed butler's pantry. Adjacent is a welcoming formal lounge with ample natural light.
Each level houses a master bedroom suite with a large walk-in robe and tiled ensuite. The upstairs suite includes a balcony, a spacious tiled shower, a full bath, and an impressive walk-in robe. Additionally, there are two double bedrooms with built-in robes and access to a large family bathroom on this level. A well-appointed office and a spacious linen storage room are also located here. Downstairs, a further double bedroom with ensuite and built-in robe serves as the ideal guest accommodation.
Enhanced with double glazing and 4 heat pumps for year-round comfort, this home offers not only elegance but also practicality.
The meticulously landscaped gardens include a nearly new deck, full fencing for privacy, and a spacious, secure rear garden area.
Avonhead, renowned for its enduring appeal, is zoned for Merrin School, Burnside, and Riccarton High, with the University of Canterbury and popular shopping destinations nearby. Don't miss this opportunity to embrace an exceptional lifestyle!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lin Ma
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Over the past 20 years Lin has enjoyed a hugely successful career in real estate, regularly ranking amongst Harcourts’ top performing agents city-wide.
Energetic, driven and focused, she’s pretty much seen and done it all when it comes to property, with her highly-developed negotiation skills helping her thrive in both buoyant markets and in more challenging times. Being a Chinese speaker doesn’t mean she only works with the Asian market. But being bi-lingual does mean she’s able to connect with an incredibly wide range of buyers; an advantage that invariably reaps rewards for the clients she represents.
Of course, she’s got all the qualifications you would expect, including her Salespersons Certificate and a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering. But if there’s one thing that really reflects her ability it’s the high volume of repeat business she attracts – something Lin attributes to her frank, honest approach and her capacity to connect and communicate with people from all walks of life.
If you’d like to work alongside a real estate professional who constantly provides impeccable service and consistently achieves exceptional results, then call Lin today.
Remember, it costs nothing more to partner with one of the industry’s best!