1032a Wainui Road, Wainui Charming home with elevated viewsTweet
- LIM Final - 1032A Wainui Road.pdf
- Landonline - SA52C_652 (1).pdf
- Tender Booklet 1032a Wainui Road.pdf
- WDC PROPERTY FILE LINK (2).docx
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Statement of passing over information
This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents, not Property Brokers. Accordingly Property Brokers Whakatane is merely passing over this information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agents. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited or reviewed the information, and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same.
To the maximum extent permitted by law Property Brokers do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of this information.
Contact Phillip Berry
Property Brokers Ltd
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Phillip Berry knows the Bay and its nuances very, very well. As a lifelong resident of the Bay, he enjoys in-depth knowledge of the region and strong ties with the rural community.
Born and raised on a family-owned sheep and beef farm, he started his working life as a farm cadet and progressed through each stage of the NZ Dairy Industry, eventually owning his own 450 cow Dairy Farm.
During this time, he held numerous representative positions within Federated Farmers, New Zealand Dairy Group and Fonterra. He also spent seven years on the Board of Trustees at his local Primary School. The last two years as board chair.
Phillip was involved in buying and selling several commercial properties during the late 90s and early 2000s, which sparked his interest in Real Estate. This experience gave him significant insight into the workings of the Real Estate Industry, spurring him on to gain his Real Estate License in 2005.
He’s renowned for his commitment to providing owners of Farms, Lifestyle Blocks, Orchards, and all other rural land with a no-nonsense, highly professional real estate service. His passion for the community has seen him heavily involved in numerous events, including Hospice fundraising, Riding for the Disabled sponsor, Sponsor of Reporoa Primary School, Rerewhakaaitu School fishing tournament, Galatea Squash Club, Awakeri Primary School
and the Central Plateau and Bay of Plenty Dairy Industry Awards.
In his downtime you’ll likely find Phillip enjoying the great outdoors, mountain biking, gardening, adventure riding on his motorcycle or hard at work developing his lifestyle property.
His helpful, friendly manner and commitment to providing every client with the same advice as a close friend or family member has seen him win various number one Rural Regional Awards.
When asked what he loves about working in real estate, he replies, “The people you meet daily, the variety of work, the outdoor environment plus working with hardworking and honest rural people.”
And of Property Brokers? “The team approach. Property Brokers has a provincial focus and works together as a true team. They don’t just say they do; they actually do!”