1470b State Highway 30, Awakeri Country CottageTweet
- A Buyers Guide to Tenders (2).pdf
- Acknowledgement by Purchaser 1470B SH30.pdf
- Resource Consent Cover Letter.pdf
- SUBDIVISION PLAN DAVID REID 423693-T-P-D001-S02-E-Scheme (1).pdf
- Tender Agreement - 1470b SH 30 (Lot 5) - Final.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Doug Butler
Property Brokers Ltd
Licensed under the REAA 2008.
The Butler name is well known in the local area and Doug is one of many. He comes from a farming background and after 13 years working in New Zealand and overseas he is very happy to return to this lifestyle that he knows so well.
His previous working life was varied and exciting – including four years of guiding big game hunters in Canada, UK and Australia, three years of Resource Exploration in the Outback and six years working in the industrial electrical industry throughout NZ and the Pacific.
Having returned to his parent’s farm here in Whakatane, Doug, a farm boy at heart with an appreciation for all things agricultural, is ready to carve a new path as a Rural Real Estate Agent. His youth and energy will add value to the Rural sales team here at Property Brokers Whakatane and the team are excited to have him aboard.