20A and 20b Fred Judd Crescent, Whakatane Purchase 1 or both!Tweet
- 20A Auction booklet.pdf
- A4 Flyer.pdf
- Auction Agreement Final 20b FJ (1).pdf
- Auction Agreement final 20A FJ (1).pdf
- Auction booklet 20b.pdf
- Final - 0020A Fred Judd Crescent (1).pdf
- Final - 0020B Fred Judd Crescent (1).pdf
- Fred Judd Cres 20A Rental Appraisal 340-360 (1).pdf
- Fred Judd Cres 20B Rental Appraisal 350-370 (1).pdf
- Landonline - SA28A985 (1) (2).pdf
- Landonline - SA28A986 (1) (2).pdf
Property DescriptionLooking to purchase an investment property or are you needing a "lock up and leave" unit with parking? Perhaps live in one and rent the other or the perfect chance to jump on the property ladder, add some value and your own touch. Which ever the situation, here is an outstanding opportunity to purchase either 1 or both of these 1970's units situated on a rear section in a quiet cul-de-sac. Consisting of 2 almost symmetrical, joined units on their own title. Each unit has 2 bedrooms, one bathroom, laundry, open plan living / kitchen. Single garaging with internal access, heat pump and insulation. Both North facing and enough room for gardens and ample off street parking on a level section. Room to park the boat or camper. Both units are presented in a tidy but fairly original condition and there is plenty of scope to enhance and renovate and add value. Opportunities like this don't present themselves often! Will you purchase 1 or both? Make your "best move" and call me to arrange a viewing. Both properties to be sold separately at auction on 20th January 2021.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Statement of passing over information
This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents, not Property Brokers. Accordingly Property Brokers Whakatane is merely passing over this information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agents. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited or reviewed the information, and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same.
To the maximum extent permitted by law Property Brokers do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of this information.