37 Paul Street, Whakatane Investor Alert!Tweet
- A4 Flyer.pdf
- Final - 0037 Paul Street (1).pdf
- Landonline - SA34B318.pdf
- PM Rental Appraisal 37 Paul St.pdf
Property DescriptionCalling all investors or first home buyers, a perfect opportunity awaits to increase your property portfolio or establish yourself on the ladder. Spread over two levels this large family home is packed with potential. Conveniently located downstairs is an open plan kitchen and dining, separate lounge, family bathroom and one of the four bedrooms. A good size laundry along with an extra toilet adjoins the single garage with internal access. The upper level houses a further three bedrooms, one of which is extremely generous in size. In 2018 the property underwent a substantial refurbishment which included a new roof and guttering, new windows, new kitchen, re-plumbed and re-lined shower, insulation up to code, completely re-built top deck along with a partial upgrade to the bottom deck. For the astute investor this is an opportunity not to be missed, the property is being sold with great tenants in place who are keen to stay on. Be quick! Expecting interest over $350,000 To be sold by Deadline Sale Thursday 4th March at 2pm (no prior sale)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.