2/91 Beachville Road Location Is The KeyTweet
- Additional Information 2-91 Beachville Road.pdf
- Certificate of insurance 2-91 Beachville Road.pdf
- LIM report 2-91 Beachville Road.pdf
- LLUR - 2-91 Beachville Road.pdf
- Rates - 2-91 Beachville Road.pdf
- Specialists report - 2-91 Beachville Road.pdf
- Title 2-91 Beachville Road.pdf
Property DescriptionWhen location is the key, consider this very smart newly renovated 2 bedroom plus study townhouse within strolling distance to the new Redcliffs School which is due to open this year, plus the Coastal Walkway and Estuary.
The open plan living upstairs attracts the northerly sun and with the heat-pump in the lounge it makes the home cosy and warm.
Looking for an easy care, stress free lifestyle then this property is sure to appeal.
On offer are the following:
* 2 bedrooms (both double) plus single/study
* New carpet and vinyl throughout
* New modern bathroom with bath and stand alone shower
* New kitchen with plenty of storage
* Large lounge with views
* Internal access single garage with laundry
* Private courtyard
Redcliffs is a very desirable seaside suburb offering an idyllic lifestyle with options for all types of water sports,cycle and walking tracks.
Enjoy village living with a variety of shops and cafes being a short casual walk away.
Contact Debbi or Mike today for viewing times.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Debbi and Mike Freeman
Next Step Realty Limited
Licensed REAA (2008)
With a positive personality and an eagerness to help people, Debbi and Mike strive for excellence and success in the real estate industry. Enthusiasm, hard work and personalised service goes into everything 'Team Freeman' does.