4/633 Cashel Street, Linwood Rear Unit Ready and Waiting for YOU!Tweet
- 19.9.19 4-633 Cashel Street Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- DEADLINE PACK- 4 633 Cashel Street.pub
- Floor Levels.pdf
- Painting invoice & quote - 4 633 Cashel St.pdf
- Rent Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionFabulous opportunity to add to your property portfolio or simply enjoy this unit as it is. Our owner has loved living so close to all great amenities this location has to offer. Sadly she needs to relocate, but this is the perfect opportunity for you to buy and add value.
Step inside to the sunny living area which leads to the deck and much loved garden. It has been freshly painted, with some new carpeting and vinyls. There are two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes. Hallway storage is a bonus and the laundry sits conveniently behind double doors in the kitchen.
Well established pretty garden which has been lovingly maintained.Single lock up garage very close to the unit for easy access.
You will enjoy the convenience of this wee cutieas the location is so handy to Eastgate Mall and the CBD.
NO TURNING BACK, this home MUST be sold on Deadline!
Call Erin today to view.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same.
Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.