9 Fleming Street, North New Brighton Dog Lover's ParadiseTweet
- Deadline Pack - 9 Fleming St.pdf
- EQC - 9 Fleming Street.pdf
- New Rates - 9 Fleming St.pdf
- School Zone.pdf
- TC Rating.pdf
Property DescriptionYou'll be FAR too busy zipping across the road and up the sandhills with the dog to spend much time at home....BUT when you do, it'll be to enjoy living in this cosy, character "cutie". With two bedrooms plus office and two living spaces, you have plenty of options on how you'd like to use the spaces.
Our Vendors had added a new coloursteel roof and there's also new underfloor insulation just for your added benefit. The fully fenced section is a haven where our Vendors have enjoyed many a BBQ and a quiet beer. Enjoy the sound of silence... oops! I mean the sound of the surf...peace perfect peace!
Enjoy beachside living at its best with the huge and ever popular Thompson Park, Wainairi Beach, Local cafes, bBike rides to Bottle Lake Forest, Two Surf Clubs, Rawhiti Domain, Golf Club, Skate Par,k Athletics Park, Archery, The Pier, and of course the soon to be completed next March 2020 Hot Salt Water pools, just down the road ....a fairly extensive list of reasons to buy in this fantastic location.
A great "starter" home or buy to add to your realestate portfolio!
The property is definitely quirky,fun,and a bit "arty," so come and check it out today OR phone me to view. Our Vendors have just LOVED their property but are now moving NORTH, so 9 Fleming has GOT to GO.
DEADLINE SALE Wednesday 11th December (Not selling Prior)
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines are indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.