8A Albert Street Investors future dreamTweet
- 8A Albert Street - Title.pdf
- 8A and 8B Albert Street - rental appraisal - Harcourts.pdf
- 8A-B Albert Street - Easement Certificate H177112_1.pdf
- 8A-B Albert Street - Memorandum of Lease H478843_2.pdf
- 8A-B Albert Street - Memorandum of lease H478843_1.pdf
- 8B Albert Street - Title.pdf
- 8a Albert Street - School Zones.pdf
- 8a Albert Street client flyer.pdf
- Areial view - 8a Albert Street.pdf
- market rent appraisal - property guru 8a Albert.pdf
Property DescriptionBeing sold together as one in sought after Hamilton East. Sitting on 1009m2 these 2x2 units with nice views overlooking parts of Hamilton East and beyond. Both units have good sized kitchens and dining with a separate lounge. The bedrooms are all doubles with separate bathroom, shower and laundry. Great investment opportunity, landbank or live in one and rent out the other. Our tenant is on a periodic tenancy and would love to stay. Be quick as properties in this location are snapped up quickly. Phone Sandra for your private viewing or join me at my open homes.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sandra Treloar
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Sandra has worked in the Hospitality Industry with over 20 years of management experience. She now joins Harcourts Real Estate Glenview and brings with her a strong work ethic and attention to detail is of the highest standard. Having built a solid rapport with clients this has carried her through to great success in business and customer satisfaction. Sandra has lived in Hamilton most of her life and brought up a family here so knows the area well. An added attribute is that Sandra has also worked in the Real Estate Property Management with a large portfolio of rental properties. A proven history in customer service Sandra prides herself on her commitment to clients and customers alike. You can trust her honesty and integrity. It is her aim to ensure that your journey through these real estate decisions are as stress-free as possible. When thinking of your next Real Estate decision why not give Sandra a call. A licensed agent under the REAA 2008.