3/53 Lake Crescent, Hamilton Lake Lake Location - Content GaloreTweet
- 1992 07 30 Floor Plans Original.pdf
- 2019 11 Insulation Cert.pdf
- 2021 03 19 Smoke Alarm Cert.pdf
- 3.53 Lake Crescent - Instrument 1.pdf
- 3.53 Lake Crescent - Instrument 2.pdf
- 3.53 Lake Crescent - Title.pdf
- Aerial Map.pdf
- Hamilton City Council District Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Rates.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- LIM Report 2015.pdf
- Property Brochure.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Rental appraisal.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Preytype.pdf
- Scanned Building Consent - 1992911 - 53 Lake Crescent - Application.PDF
- Scanned Building Consent - 1992911 - 53 Lake Crescent - Plans.PDF
- Scanned Building Consent - 51, 51B, & 53 LAKE CRESCENT DP5558 - Plans.PDF
- Scanned Building Consent - 53 LAKE CRESCENT DP8624 - Plans.PDF
- School Zone.pdf
- Waikato Regional Rates.pdf
Property DescriptionReal Estate's all about location- and it doesn't get much better than Lake Crescent. With stunning views of Lake Rotoroa from the upper level, this prime location places you within close proximity to the Waikato Hospital and all the lifestyle attractions that city fringe living has to offer. Ideally configured for extended family living or as an investment, the property allows investors to enjoy an excellent return either from residential tenancies or the ever-increasing Airbnb demands for short term central city accommodation. Spread over two levels, the 246m2 footprint boasts exceptional content. The upper level offers spacious north facing living which enjoys a fantastic outlook. A heat pump provides year round climate control, and the tidy kitchen comes fully equipped with a full range of appliances including gas cooktop and plenty of cooking/storage space. The master offers a walk-in robe and ensuite, along with two large bedrooms serviced by the family bathroom and a separate toilet. The ground level offers three further double bedrooms all with ensuites, a second large open plan living zone and an outdoor courtyard. Set on a freehold 434m2 section in zone for Hamilton Boys/Girls High, the area is well-serviced by public transport options. Surplus to requirements, our sellers provided clear instructions to sell. Contact Yvenna or Craig to arrange a viewing today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.