29 Ellerslie Avenue, Chedworth A Chedworth ClassicTweet
- ###Auction Agreement DRAFT.pdf
- ###Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Aerial Map.pdf
- Auction-Best Practice Guide ,Purchaser.pdf
- Hamilton City Council District Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Rates.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer Procedure, June 2021.pdf
- Property Brochure.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- School Zone.pdf
- Swimming Pool - Code Compliance Certificate.PDF
- Swimming Pool - Plans.PDF
- Waikato Regional Rates.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionWell nurtured since its inception, this home caters for large scale family living and offers it all, including a highly prized Chedworth address. All set and ready for summer, the rear courtyard offers great apres-pool relaxation, and the easy way the living spaces open outdoors is perfect for entertaining and a laid-back lifestyle. Enriched by warm timber interiors throughout with a 330m2 (more or less) layout, the garden level contains a spacious living zone and separate lounge, both with outdoor flow. The home effortlessly opens out to alfresco living on the weekends. The kitchen's a functional workspace and comes complete with a full set of appliances including gas cooktop. A gas fireplace provides winter ambiance. Four generous bedrooms, including master with ensuite, a third living with kitchenette, and the family bathroom, are placed on the upper level. A fifth bedroom and third bathroom are located downstairs, making it ideal for home office use. There's a separate laundry along with massive drive through garaging, enough for four vehicles. Situated on 726m2 section in a tightly held location, the family-friendly neighbourhood links with a walkway network to Chartwell precinct and Hukanui Primary, is handy to Wairere Expressway, and close to shops and restaurants in Greenhill Park. Contact Yvenna or Craig for a full information pack or to arrange your viewing today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.