2A Defoe Place Our owners are upsizing, this one must be sold!Tweet
- /2A Defoe PL/
- Defoe Pl 2A - A4.pdf
- /EQC Work/
- EQR SOW - 2A DEFOE PLACE, WALTHAM, CHRISTCHURCH 8023.pdf
- LIM70233263 - Report - 2A Defoe Place.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal /
- Rental - 2A Defoe Place.pdf
- /Sales and Purchase Agreement /
- Sale and Purchase Agreement 2A Defoe PL.pdf
- Title -2a Defoe pl.pdf
Property DescriptionSeeking your first home or another investment property? This could ticks all your boxes. Located close to the heart of the city? I challenge you to find better solution. This gorgeous unit offers a great layout 2 bedroom, bathroom with large living room upstairs attached with balcony that comes with a view which will make your morning coffee more enjoyable. What makes this unit stand out from the rest is the attached, warm garage that can also be used as studio taking advantage of that internal access. There's also a car port. This unit comes with a decent size outdoor space to make most of the sunny days. This unit is packed with features that won't disappoint you. I highly recommend you to view this gem in person, so come through to the open homes or call to arrange private viewing. This will be sold on or before auction day. Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.