2/43 Peverel Street, Riccarton Opportunity Knocks on Peverel.Tweet
- 2.43 Peverel St - Rent Appraisal.pdf
- 25.10.19 2-43 Peverel Street, Sale and Purchase Agreement (1).pdf
- Deadline Pack -2-43 Peverel St.pdf
- District Plan -Christchurch District Plan -2-43 Peverel St.pdf
- Full EQC Assesment Report & Sign Off.pdf
- Further Insurance Info.pdf
- Prop Guru -2-43 Peverel St.pdf
- State Driveway & Fence Repair.pdf
- TC Rating.pdf
- Title Instrument.pdf
Property DescriptionNeat as a wee pin and ready for you to move in and enjoy just as it is OR perhaps add it to your rental potfolio? This lovely unit has been owned and cherished by just one owner from the time it was built. Well maintained over the years it now needs a NEW owner... so this is a real opportunity for a discerning buyer wanting to buy in a very desirable neighbourhood.
# Two good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes
# Heatpump, New carpets throughout
# Tidy bathroom with Bath and a separate shower
# Separate toilet
# Sunny courtyard
# ChCh Girls High & CHCH Boys High zone
# Internal access single garage - off street parking
# Super close to Westfield Mall, Medical centre, Buses, Cycling Routes and much more!
Make the most of this chance to own a piece of affordable Riccarton realestate.
DEADLINE SALE - Wednesday 30th October 2019 (not selling prior)
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same.
Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.