55 Bank Street, Whangārei Entry level investment or occupier opportunityTweet
- Information Memorandum - 55 Bank Street.pdf
- Title - 55 Bank Street.pdf
Property DescriptionAsking $395,000 (plus GST, if any)
• Freehold premises measuring 150sqm (approx. only) for sale with vacant possession
• High profile street frontage
• Previously occupied by fashion retail
• Underpinned by City Centre zone permitting construction up to 24m
• Includes bathroom, kitchenette, and a modern heat pump
55 Bank Street is the ideal opportunity for entry-level investors or owner-occupiers. Measuring 150sqm (approx. only) of gross floor area with high profile frontage onto Bank Street, a main thoroughfare in Whangārei’s CBD.
The property is for sale with vacant possession and includes a bathroom, kitchenette, and heat pump.
With a notional market rent of $30,000 net pa equating to an implied 7.5% yield 55 Bank Street is positioned as an ideal entry level investment opportunity or blank canvas for an owner-occupier.
Contact the sole agent for further information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Henry Napier
Mackys Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Henry Napier is a senior broker in the Bayleys in the North Commercial, Industrial & Land Development team. Specializing in Rodney’s commercial and industrial market, Henry has concluded over $100m in sales and leasing transactions since joining Bayleys in 2016.
Having lived in North Rodney all his life, Henry has a deep network within the area that underpins the Bayleys in the North Commercial, Industrial & Land Development team.
Currently, in his penultimate year of a Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Auckland, Henry’s focus is on building a technical knowledge and experience of property investment and development which he can use to support his clients’ objectives.
If you have a property transaction including for lease, for sale, tenanted investment, bare land, development land, commercial, industrial, retail, office, business sales, tourism, Hotels, Syndication & Fund Investment, Henry can help.